1. The information that HATDeX collects and processes
1. HATDeX collects and processes the following information:
a. the information that you provide when creating your account or interacting with HATDeX, such as your name, email address, phone number, billing information and any other information that you provide to HATDeX.
b. your IP address, the browser you use and its version, information on how you use the Websites and the content that you generate on the Websites.
3. How HATDeX uses your information and for how long it retains your information
1. HATDeX uses the information that you provide to contact you. HATDeX may contact you, for example, to provide you information on your HAT account or our services, to request your feedback or to promote our services of the services of our partners.
2. HATDeX uses the information you provided us with to allow you to use the Websites, to process orders and payments, to offer you technical support, to create your HAT account and allow you to access it.
3. HATDeX uses your information to protect the security of its network and prevent abusive behaviour.
4. HATDeX will retain your information as long as it is relevant for the purposes for which it uses it.
4. Sharing your information
5. Access, update and deletion of your information
1. You may request to have access to the information you provided by contacting HATDeX at email@example.com. HATDeX will provide access to the personal information you request within a reasonable period of time. HATDeX reserves the right to charge a reasonable fee for access requests.
2. You may update the information you provided on the webpage of your HAT Account.
3. You may request HATDeX to delete the information you provided by contacting HATDeX at firstname.lastname@example.org. HATDeX reserves the right to retain certain information when the law authorises or requires it to do so.
6. Security of information
The transmission of information over the internet is never completely secure. We’ll do our best to protect your personal data, but cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. We use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access. All information you provide to HATDeX is stored on secure servers. Payment transactions are encrypted.
7. Privacy policies of third parties
The Websites contain links to third-party websites. HATDeX bears no responsibility for the policies applied by third parties on the collection and use of your information. When you share information with third parties, the collection and use of such information by third parties will be subject to their privacy policies as well as laws applicable to them.